Parity is a public
LICENSE for software that requires users who build with your software to share their work with the community, too. In other words, Parity makes your work free for open source, like GitHub, Travis CI, and other services.
- eyros, multi-dimensional interval database, in Rust
- cacache, a high-performance, concurrent, content-addressable disk cache, in Rust
- Freckles, set up and configure everything, everywhere, with one command, in Python
- Blackstone, a collection of smart contracts and RESTful APIs which together form the basis for the Agreements Network, in Solidity
- srisum, compute and check subresource integrity digests, in Rust
To list your project, send a pull request via GitHub.
License development continues in the GitHub repository. Feel free to open issues and send pull requests.